- Track opportunities and create dozens of Excel charts to assess future sales and past performance.
- Track prospect companies and promote to Sage 300 A/R customers when sales close.
- Track contacts and link to their Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or other social media pages.
- Track communications with contacts. Group contacts. Send bulk email to MailChimp and Swiftpage.
- See every change to every entity. Know who has made each change, and when.
- A key design goal: The information you want to see is always one click away.
- Attach network documents, internet documents and URLs to any entity. Launch with one click.
- See lightning-fast customer aging on-screen, with both customer and document views.
- Create collection, support and other cases and manage by revisit date, priority and severity.
- View cases and opportunities on a date-centric dashboard, by day, week or month.
- Attach notes to cases, companies, contacts and opportunities.
- Send statements, letters, and invoices to multiple contacts per customer, and store all emails.
- Resend A/R and O/E invoices, etc. to multiple contacts, keeping a perfect email record.
How Tairox CRM Relates to Sage 300
- Promote prospects to A/R with no data loss or truncation. Data is field-level compatible with A/R.
- Display the sales pipeline in source currency or functional currency using Sage 300 exchange rates.
- Display charts in fiscal periods or fiscal quarters as well as by week or month.
- Assign salespeople to multiple Sage 300 customer territories.
- Link quotes and orders created with Sage 300 Order Entry to opportunities.
- Launch the order entry window directly from CRM to create a new quote or order.
- Age customers using the same calculations as Sage 300 A/R, and create cases on the spot.
- Use Optional Fields to extend functionality like any other Sage 300 module.
- DBDump and DBLoad all data just like any other Sage 300 SDK module.
- Use Sage 300 LanPaks for multiuser licensing scheme.
- CRM screens behave as any Sage 300 user would expect.