The Shipping Software with the most 5-star reviews.
No other platform makes shipping faster, easier, and more affordable.
The lowest rates no matter how much you ship.
Compare real-time rates and delivery times for all carriers and automatically select the best carrier for each shipment based on cost and delivery time. Thanks to our tremendous volume, we’ve negotiated rates usually reserved for Fortune 500 companies. Of course, if you have better-negotiated rates, you can use those, too.
- Connect to all your carrier accounts including FedEx, UPS, DHL, and USPS (free account included – $17.99 value)
- Get deeply discounted rates from USPS, FedEx, and DHL
- Compare prices with real-time rate information
Consistently connect your customers to your brand
The shipping experience you create for your customers is a big part of your brand image. Drive customer loyalty with branded communications throughout the shipping process.
- Integrate your logo, CRM messaging, and social media links
- Customize emails, labels, packing slips
- Exclusive branded tracking page and returns portal
Calm customer anxiety with a self-service tracking portal
Add a little “peace of mind” to every order you ship with your own custom tracking page featuring your company brand, colors, social media icons, and messaging.
- Customers follow every package with geo-tracking
- Avoid sending customers to non-branded carrier tracking sites
- Eliminate those “Where’s my package?” calls from customers
- Increase seller ratings and increase repeat purchases
The fastest, easiest way to get products to your customers.
ShipStation includes an unparalleled buying and shipping experience with every order you send. All the tools you need to exceed your customers’ expectations.
1. Import more orders from more places
Import orders from over 100 marketplaces, carts and stores - more than any competitor.
2. Instantly rate shop your favorite carriers
Rate shop and print labels for all carriers – get the best rate based on desired delivery time.
3. Go way beyond ordinary tracking
Geo-tracking page featuring your brand, social links and messaging.
4. Make returns easy for you and your customers
Include a custom self-service portal for fast, hassle-free customer returns.
5. Track inventory so you never run out of stock
ShipStation tracks stock levels and alerts you when your inventory count is low.
6. Make better decisions with detailed analytics
Instantly gain valuable insight into your business and optimize your selling strategy in real-time.
No one connects you to more customers and more sales channels
Say “goodbye” to copying and pasting shipping info into carrier websites. ShipStation automatically brings in orders from all of your sales channels, giving you more time to spend growing your business. Plus, ShipStation can connect you to even more customers through our growing list of over 100 different stores, shopping carts and marketplaces – more than any other shipping application.
Get more sales and higher seller ratings with easy, self-serve returns
Did you know that 66% of online shoppers look at a store’s return policy before purchasing? That means a great returns process can make a huge difference in the success of your business. That’s where ShipStation’s self-service Returns Portal™ comes in.
- Give qualified customers instant access to return labels
- Set custom rules for your return policy
- Select the best carrier service for your returns
- Know what is being returned with real-time tracking numbers
Make smarter business decisions with instant data analysis
Thousands of ways to filter and view your data.
We make your decision-making easy with detailed analysis and reporting of operations, customer engagement, sales trends, customer behavior, and product inventory recommendations.
- Pending orders aging
- Emails performance
- Tracking and returns page visits
- Top products by revenue, category, and channel
- Customer sales and AOV data
- Returned products
- Employee productivity by day, week, month, or year
- Shipping revenue, costs, and net profit or loss by customer
- Inventory levels