How to Share a Folder with Internal Users in Zoho WorkDrive
Learn how to share a folder with your teammates and other internal users in Zoho WorkDrive with our quick tutorial:
- First, log into Zoho WorkDrive
- Optional: If you don’t have a folder to share, create one by going to My Folders in the left navbar > Select New > Select Folder
- Next, enter the folder name. In this example, the folder will be named “Accounting SOPs”.
- Then select the folder you wish to share
- Optional: Select New to create a new file to share
- In this example, we’ll be creating a new blank Zoho Sheet to share. Select Zoho Sheet > Blank Spreadsheet.
- Next, click on Share > Share
- Start typing into the search bar and select the user(s) to grant folder access to
- Change the access level. By default, the access level is Edit.
- Finally, select Share
- If the share was successful, you will see the new user added, as well as their access level.
- When the Test 1 user logs in, they can see the newly shared folder. It can take a few minutes for shared folders to sync.
- Now you know how to share a folder with your teammates in Zoho WorkDrive. Happy collaborating!