Sage CRM Integration with Microsoft 365 Exchange Setup
Learn how to setup Sage CRM Integration with Microsoft 365’s Exchange.
The Integration has 2 parts , part one is on O365 configuration and part two is CRM configuration.
How to set up Sage CRM Integration with Microsoft 365
- create a mailbox on O365 for CRM (ex: SageCRM)
- setup application impersonation permissions for the created mailbox
- Log into your Microsoft 365 portal
- Launch the Exchange Admin Center
- Browse to Permissions > Admin roles.
- Click the “+” sign to add a new role.
- In the role group dialog box Provide a name for your Role Group (i.e., “SageCRM Exchange Integration”).
- Under Role click the “+” icon to add a Role.
- Select “Application Impersonation”, click “Add” and then click OK
- Under Members click the “+” icon to add a new member to the RoleGroup. Add the mailbox created earlier ((ex: SageCRM))
- Click Save.
- Enable Exchange integration in Sage CRM
- Go to Administration-> System -> System Behavior
- Change Use Exchange Server Integration: to YES
- Configure Exchange integration
- Go to Administration -> E-mail and Documents -> Exchange Server Integration -> Connection Management
- Click New
- Enter the information required :
- Exchange Web Services URL: https://outlook.office365.com/ews/exchange.asmx
- Exchange Server Username: [Impersonated User]
- Password: [Impersonated User Password]
- Click Save
- The integration will now setup the connection
- Enable the users for integration
- Click the User Mailbox Management tab.
- Click Change
- Check the Synchronize checkbox for the users that will have exchange integration enabled for them
- Click Save
- Enable Synchronization management
- Go to Administration -> E-mail and Documents -> Exchange Server Integration -> Synchronization Management and click the Enable button.
- The sync will start now and should take a few minutes for the initial sync.
At this point, your Sage CRM and Microsoft 365’s Exchange integration will be complete