Sage 300 System Manager
The System Manager module controls access to all Sage 300 accounting modules. Seamlessly create users and roles, and restrict staff access to modules and tasks. System Manager also includes various tools to setup tasks, process bank transactions, calculate taxes, and check data integrity.
System Manager Features
- Includes a bank administration and reconciliation.
- Tracks checks and deposits in the Bank Services from Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Calculates tax amounts for specified tax authorities.
- Uses security groups to control access to applications and specific functions within them.
- Allows you to set up different user permissions for different applications.
- Allows you to resize forms and hide fields for certain users
- Automate recurring tasks in various modules by creating Schedules and Reminders.