Sage 300 Revenue and Expense Deferrals
Revenue and Expense Deferrals for Sage 300 simplifies deferral accounting through predefined schedules and comprehensive reports, eliminating spreadsheet models. This product helps companies with the amortization of maintenance and service related contract revenue and expense amounts over the life of the contract.
Companies get the advantage of compliance with the Public Company Accounting and Investor Protection Act of 2002 (also known as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) of 2002). Although not specifically covered under the Act, non-public entities are also finding that bankers, investors, and acquisition candidates are now conditioned to expect increased transparency and real-time disclosure, effectively placing a greater accounting and reporting burden on companies who are not legally obligated to comply with the Act. Revenue and Expense Deferrals helps companies with meeting these additional demands.
Revenue and Expense Deferrals can be configured to process transactions from any Sage 300 module, including 3rd party SDK applications, as long as they post their transactions to G/L and they support the Transaction Analysis and Optional Fields Creator module.
- Increased transparency and real-time disclosure.
- Amortizes revenues to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) of 2002.
- Amortizes expenses.
- Flexible contract terms and amortization periods.
- Easy configuration for any Sage 300 module or third-party application.
- Reduced Ongoing Costs with Easy Installation, Configuration & Support.
- Supports web screens.
- Supports multiple company databases.
- Supports DBDUMP& DBLOAD.
- Support multicurrency transactions.
- Supports multi-lingual user interfaces.
- Supports Sage 300 security.
- Supports Sage 300 integrity check