How to Remove Unwanted Invoices from a Vendor in Sage 300
Option 1 (Apply against a credit note):
1. Open the A/P Invoice Batch List.
2. Create a new batch.
3. Select the appropriate vendor.
4. Select the Document Type Credit Note.
5. Enter the Document Number.
6. Enter the Document Total.
7. Select the appropriate G/L account .
8. Change or fill in other options as required.
9. Click Add to save the batch.
10. Click Close.
11. Post the batch.
12. Click Close.
13. Open the A/P Payment Batch List window.
14. Click on New to create a new batch.
15. Select the Vendor.
16. Select the Transaction Type Apply Document.
17. Select the credit note from the Document Number finder.
18. Click on the double blue arrow (Go button).
19. Select the appropriate invoice(s) to apply against this credit note.
20. Change or fill in other options as required.
21. Click Add to save the batch.
22. Post the batch from the Payment Batch List window.
Option 2 (Create an adjustment batch):
1. Open the A/P Adjustment Batch List window.
2. Click New to create a new batch.
3. Select the appropriate vendor in the Vendor No. field.
4. Select the invoice from the Document Number field.
5. Select the appropriate G/L Account.
6. Enter amount to be decreased in the Credit field.
7. Change or fill in other options as required.
8. Click Add to save the entry.
9. If more than 1 invoice need to be adjusted from this vendor, click on the New Entry icon to create a new entry and repeat step 3 to 8.
10. Close the Adjustment Entry window.
11. Post the adjustment batch.
Note: The invoice(s) should be gone from the vendor after going through one of the 2 methods suggested. Confirm the batch created in G/L has the appropriate G/L accounts selected before posting it.