Sage 300 How To Remove The ‘On Hold’ Status From An AP Invoice
Sage 300 – How To Remove The ‘On Hold’ Status From An AP Invoice
The bank reconciliation book balance does not agree with the general ledger (GL) account used for the bank.
- Go to A/P Transactions folder, Control Payments
- Under the Single Document tab, select Vendor No and Document No
- Use the Go icon (double right arrow) to call the document
- Change the status from On Hold to Normal
- Click Process
- The AP invoice should no longer be on hold.
Note: If the Invoice has been fully paid, then Control Payments will not be able to remove the Hold from the Invoice.
If the customer requires the Hold to be removed from a fully paid invoice, it must first be made to have an outstanding balance again.
- Use Adjustment Entry to give invoice an outstanding balance
- Change the invoice status to Normal in Control Payments
- Adjust the balance back to zero again