Sage 300 License Information for this Component Not Found
Sage 300 License Information For This Component Not Found
The above issue occurs because the VB6 controls and references are not registered properly on the end user machine. So in order to register the VB6 controls, we need to follow a few simple steps mentioned below,
- Before proceeding further, create a backup of the Registry.
- Go to Run –>Regedit. Click on Export and store the backup of the registry on your system.
- Now download the vb6controls.reg file from the below link :-https://www.schaudin.com/forum_srv/viewpostsbyuser.aspx?UserID=15&Page=6
- Run the vb6controls.reg file by double clicking on it and press ‘Yes’. It will register all the VB6 controls.
- You need to ensure that these steps are followed in order to register the VB controls and references on the machine.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.