Sage 300 Apparel
Transparency, Traceability, and Accountability.
Sage 300 Apparel is an add-on that is seamlessly integrated with Sage 300 and is suitable for fast-changing and growing businesses in the Apparel Industry. This matrix grid allows smooth functioning for inventory distribution of garments with regards to Style, Color, and Size.
Bringing Substance to Style
With Sage 300 Apparel Add-on tool, Distributors and Retailers can now achieve transparency, traceability, and accountability in their business which ultimately results in increased revenues.
- Items comprise of Color, Size, Style and Images – Apparel Industry businesses consist of huge inventory items comprising of style, color, and size. And so, Sage 300 Apparel reflects all of these in its grid system to provide easy options to the user.
- Simplified Data entry – Sage 300 Apparel is seamlessly integrated with sales and purchase modules to find Sales and Distribution of various apparel. Item style master plays an important role which allows the user to select a style and input the quantity for different sizes thus reducing data entry efforts and errors while entering apparel-type items.
- Style Master Generation – One style search leads to multiple items through the combination of different colors and sizes in a single grid instead of browsing through various items
- Option to generate Generic Reports Along with Style images – Different Sage 300 Forms like
- PO Purchase Order
- OE Confirmation
- OE Picking Slips
- PO Receiving Slips
- IC Transfer Slips
- PO Requisitions
- Compatible with Third-Party Products – Sage 300 Apparel can be added to third-party modules like POS or WMS.
Sage 300 Apparel helps businesses in the Apparel Industry to obtain the overall view of their inventory, operations, and finance and provides detailed retail analytics and Business Intelligence capabilities.