Sage 300 How To Add A Macro To Accpac Desktop
- For adding a macro to Accpac Desktop “Right Click” on Sage 300 desktop.
- Then go to “New” and select the option “Macro…” as shown in the below screenshot.
- A new dialogue box opens, where user provide the “Title” to the Macro, as shown in the below figure.
Note: Here if you select “All Users” option, then folder will be accessible to all users.
- On clicking Next on the above screen, user will have to select the required Macro file using the browse button.
Note: This Option is used to provide the macro Web deployed Accpac desktop.
- Next, select the desired macro which is needed to be added to the Accpac desktop as shown in the below screenshot.
- Select “Finish” to end the process as shown in the screenshot.
- After Selecting “Finish”, the macro is added to the Accpac Desktop screen in the blank space as shown in the screenshot below.
Hence, by following these simple steps a macro can be added to Accpac desktop screen of Sage 300.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.