Pvxwin32.exe or Launch32.exe
The Workstation does not view the Sage 100 Server as a trusted location from which to receive data.
- From the Internet Explorer menu, select Tools, Options and then the Security tab.
- In the Zone to View area, select “Local intranet” and click on the Sites button.
- On the sites setting page (called Local intranet) click on the Advanced button.
- Enter the name of the server or computer where the Sage 100 programs being run are actually stored:
- Format: \\\\
- Example: \\Accounting\Sage\MAS90\
- Press the Add button.
- Click the Close button.
- Click OK, on the rest of the dialogs to get out of the settings for Internet Explorer.