How to Transfer Accounts Receivable Invoices Balances to Accounts Payable in Sage 100.
Setup Vendor and Customer Link by opening Accounts Payable/Setup/Vendor/Customer Link Maintenance
- Select the customer whose balance is to be reduced.
- Select the Vendor whose balance is to be applied.
- Click Accept.
- Now open Accounts Payable/Period End/AP from AR Clearing Entry
- Select, Customer No.
- Enter Invoice Number, click look-up or click Select Invoices icon
- If using the Select Invoices hold down the CTRL key and click on the invoices to transfer.
- After all invoices are selected, click Accept
- Print/Update the AP from AR Clearing Register
- Click Proceed
- Click yes, Do you want to update the AP from AR Clearing Register?
- Click yes, Do you want to print the Daily Transaction Register?
- Click yes, Do you want to update the Daily Transaction Register?
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.