How to reverse an A/P from A/R clearing in Sage 100
How to Reverse an A/P from A/R Clearing
Use caution when working with the below product functionality. Always create a backup of your data before proceeding with advanced solutions.
1. A/P, Period End, A/P From A/R Clearing Entry
2. Select the Customer Number and select the original Invoice Number
3. Enter the Posted Amount as a negative amount.
4. Accept , Print and Update the A/P from A/R Clearing Register
5. The register will Debit Accounts Receivable and Credit Accounts Payable.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.