Organize your products, orders, payments, customers and insights, all in one secure system
- Inventory & Orders
- B2B Platform
Complete inventory management
Keep track of your products as you sell, manufacture, and restock across multiple warehouse locations and channels. TradeGecko's Inventory Control Software enables you to make prompt reorders and receive automatic stock level updates when orders are made. Manage inventory across multiple warehouses and in multiple currenciesKey Features
- Accounting-TradeGecko’s accounting system integrates seamlessly with your inventory and order management systems. Automate your invoicing and gain greater visibility over costs and profits with our multi-currency pricing and more.
- Batch and expiry tracking-Batch or lot tracking allows insights into product traceability helping you maintain better customer relationships, reduce discounts and spoilage, and improve your business workflow.
- Inventory management reports-Access accurate inventory reports that offer real-time insights into stock movement. Our inventory management software allows you to run stock reorder reports, inventory stock on hand reports, and more.
- Price list management-TradeGecko inventory management software allows you to manage custom price lists in different currencies, for various customer types, product categories, zones, and so on.
- Purchase order management-Create, edit, and email purchase orders that update inventory levels automatically while ensuring data accuracy. You can also generate reorder reports so you know exactly when to order more inventory.
Start selling wholesale online with your own B2B Commerce Platform
Transform your wholesale order management by inviting your customers to buy online from a private and customizable B2B store.
- Promote featured products or special offers
- Hide out of stock inventory and select who sees your stock levels
- Create custom price lists for each buyer (i.e. discounts or minimum order quantities)
- Buyers can check shipping costs and pay online with secure credit card payments
- Check order status and easily repeat orders online
Advanced B2B Features (Available for Business Plans and above)
- Send customers a one-time expiring discount code. This can be sued to receive a percentage discount off their total cart value. The customer can apply the code during the checkout to claim the discount.
- Reach out to customers who have expressed interest (abandoned their shopping cart) in the product catalog.
- Use the Google Analytics Plugin to manage customer acquisition, revenue, and sales growth.
- Use Facebook Analytics Plugin to get greater insight into how your customers browse and interact with your B2B Commerce store.
Increase operational efficiency with supply chain automation
Optimize your order management and shipping workflows with Automation for smart supply chain automation.
- Manage orders with pre-designed workflows based on order value, quantity, channel, stock levels, assignee and more. Add tags, notes, shipping costs, discounts, assign orders to team members, and trigger notifications.
- Create fulfillments on orders globally using advanced order routing. Route orders to be fulfilled from warehouse locations based on region or available stock. Assign orders to a fall-back warehouse of your choice, if the warehouse closest to them is running low.
- Build and retain customer confidence with instant and accurate order and shipping confirmation emails and invoices. Keep your team working efficiently with emails and Slack messages to keep track of tasks.
- Discover the value of automation with many useful templates. Click on 'Get Started with this Template' in the app and with a few easy edits you can customize to your exact needs. We also have detailed instruction documents to explain how you can build even more power into your workflows.
Reporting with smart insights
Create and save custom inventory and sales reports to track business performance and forecast for growth. Our detailed customer insights help you build on your strongest relationships with customers, suppliers, and distributors.
- Track reports on the go. Sales and inventory reports are available wherever you are with your business dashboard on the TradeGecko Mobile app, accessible on iPhone and iPad.
- Inventory stock on hand report-Get a detailed overview of your inventory with a list of all the products and variants that you have in stock, as well as a list of items that are out of stock.
- Stock reorder report-Manage your stock and backorders with the reorder report. See all variants that have fallen below the reorder point and variants with negative stock.
- Inventory location report-Compare the stock you have in different storage locations.
- Maximize revenue and minimize stockouts with demand forecasting.
Reach more customers, make more sales
- Add new channels and manage existing ones with seamless inventory integrations.
- Easily identify your highest-performing products across channels to improve your sales strategy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to sign up for QuickBooks Online?
Yes, an active QuickBooks Online subscription is required to use QuickBooks Commerce. QuickBooks Commerce is able to work with QuickBooks Online Essentials, Plus, and Advanced.
How does QuickBooks Commerce work with QuickBooks Online?
QuickBooks Commerce integrates data with QuickBooks Online to create a single platform that manages your entire business. Your inventory, sales data, customer information, and expenses will automatically be recorded in your books to save you time and give you confidence that your finances are accurate.
What types of businesses should use QuickBooks Commerce?
QuickBooks Commerce is built to give product-based businesses the tools they need to sell more, work smarter, and take control of their finances. Whether you sell products online, in-person, or both, QuickBooks Commerce integrates your sales and inventory data across channels into a single platform to help you run your business and make better decisions.