Error: “Program Name_UI” with an OK button
Error: “XX_XXXXX_UI” with an OK button when accessing a task window in Sage 100
Error occurs with a program file name ending in “UI” for User Interface, and an OK button
Note: This error may occur in various application modules and company codes, and will not have an Info button.
- In Library Master Company Maintenance, click on Lookup, receive “SY_COMPANY_UI”
- In Accounts Payable, Invoice Register, immediately receive “AP_INVOICEREGISTER_UI”
Use caution when working with the below product functionality. Always create a backup of your data before proceeding with advanced solutions. If necessary, seek the assistance of a qualified Sage business partner, network administrator, or Sage customer support analyst.
Possible Resolution 1:
- From the Sage 100 Desktop, select File, Run
- Enter SYZCON in the Program field and OK
- At the prompt, enter the following command: O=NEW(“SY_ACTIVATION_BUS”,%SYS_SS)
- Note: The first character to enter is the letter “O”, not the number zero and ENTER
- At the prompt, enter the following command: PRINT O’ACTIVATE(“SYS”) and ENTER (1 is returned if the command was successful, a 0 is returned if the command failed)
- Type BYE and ENTER
Note: If a ‘0’ is returned, type ? O’LastErrorMsg$ and Enter. This will return another message that may be more descriptive to assist with troubleshooting the issue.
Possible Resolution 2:
Alternatively, there may corruption in a system file or with program files. Consider the following suggestions:
- Rename the existing “..\MAS90\MAS_System” directory and restore a backup copy of “MAS_System” (and its contents) from before the issue began occurring.
- Perform a repair reinstall of Sage 100, the relevant Product Update (if any), and any third-party enhancements.