Printer not activated, error code -41 or error code -30
Error: “Printer not activated, error code -41 or error code -30” when printing to Paperless Office
- Amyuni released a new version of the Amyuni PDF Converter driver “v5.50” on January 14th 2016 which is available via Windows Update.
- If a user obtains the v5.50 driver and “manually applies” it to the “Sage 100 PDF Converter” or the “Sage PDF Converter” it will cause an error (41) to occur.
- The only supported version at this time is the “Amyuni Document Converter 500”.
- Open Devices and Printers.
- Right Click on Sage 100 PDF Converter.
- Select Printer Properties.
- Open Advanced tab and select Amyuni Document Converter 500.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.