Error: “Pvxwin32.exe or Launch32.exe”
or “We can’t verify who created this file. Are you sure you want to run this file? Pvxwin32.exe or Launch32.exe”
The Workstation does not view the Sage 100 Server as a trusted location from which to receive data.
- From the Internet Explorer menu, select Tools, Options and then the Security tab.
- In the Zone to View area, select “Local intranet” and click on the Sites button.
- On the sites setting page (called Local intranet) click on the Advanced button.
- Enter the name of the server or computer where the Sage 100 programs being run are actually stored:
- Format: \\\\
- Example: \\Accounting\Sage\MAS90\
- Press the Add button.
- Click the Close button.
- Click OK, on the rest of the dialogs to get out of the settings for Internet Explorer.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.