MAS has stopped working when opening Sage 100 on Windows 2008 64-bit Citrix/Terminal Server
Error: “MAS has stopped working” when opening Sage 100 ERP on Windows 2008 64-bit Citrix/Terminal Server
Disable PEP (Product Enhancement Program)
- Login to Sage 100 ERP as the Administrator, which will bring up the Administrative Tools task.
- Click, Sage Product Enhancement Program
- Uncheck, Participate in Program
- Click, OK
- Click, Close
- Open Library Master, Utilities, Data File Display & Maintenance.
- Type, “SY_SYSTEM” for the file name
- Click, Edit and select the field, EnablePEPForSystem$
- Change the value from ‘Y’ to ‘N’.
- Close, window
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.