How to Void a Credit Card Payment in Accounts Receivable for Sage 300
Before You Start
- A credit card payment must have been processed in Paya, and must not have been settled.
Payments are typically settled within 48 hours.
- Sage Exchange must be installed and running on the workstation you are using to void the payment.
- You must have a working Internet connection.
To void a credit card payment:
- On the A/R Invoice Entry screen or the A/R Receipt Entry screen, select the document for which a Paya credit card payment was processed.
- If you are using the A/R Invoice Entry screen, click Prepay to open the Prepayments screen.
- Click Void.
The Process Credit Card screen appears and displays details for the transaction.
- Click Void Sale.
- If the payment has not been settled in Paya, it is voided.
- If the payment has been settled in Paya, an error message informs you that it cannot be voided. If you want to refund the payment, you can process a refund on the A/R Refund Entry screen.
- Close the Process Credit Card screen.