How to view source-currency account balances on Sage 300 General Ledger
- Open General Ledger > G/L Accounts > Source Currency Inquiry.
- In the Account field, enter or select the number of the account you want to inquire on.
- In the Period Ending field, select the year and period for which you want to view balances.
- If you selected a rollup account and you want to include balances for member accounts, select the Use Rolled Up Amounts option. Rolled-up amounts then appear in the Source Balance and Equivalent Balance columns.
- To view detailed information for the account, period, and currency in the Transaction History screen, double-click the line for the currency.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.