How to view or edit serial number details on Sage 300 Inventory Control
- Open Inventory Control > I/C Items and Price Lists > Serial Numbers.
- In the Serial Number field, type the serial number or use the Finder or the navigation buttons to select it.
- Tip: If you specify an item number before the serial number, only serial numbers that are assigned to the item appear in the Finder.
- On the Serial Number tab, change details for the serial number, as required.
- To view, add, or edit optional fields assigned to the selected serial number, click the Optional Fields tab.
- To view or edit the item record, click the Items button. (The I/C Items screen appears.)
- To view transactions that include the selected serial number:
- Click the Transactions button. The Serial Number Inquiry screen appears, displaying a list of transactions.
- To drill down to a source document, select a transaction on the list, and then click the Details button.
- Click Save on the I/C Serial Numbers screen to save any changes you make.