How to View Document History when Applying a Receipt or a Credit Note in Accounts Receivable for Sage 300
Before You Start
Select or create the receipt batch and the receipt entry.
To view the history of document while applying a receipt or credit note:
- Open Accounts Receivable > A/R Transactions > Receipt Entry.
- Select the document on the detail table.
- Choose Yes in the Apply column for the document line.
Note: Double-click in the Apply column to change the selection from No to Yes, or from Yes to No.
- Click History.
The A/R Document History screen appears, providing information about each document that was previously applied to the selected invoice, credit note, or debit note.
The following information is displayed for each document:
- Transaction type.
- Check/document number.
- Transaction date.
- Applied amount.
- Transaction description.
- Remitting customer number and name.
- Note: You cannot change any of the information in the A/R Document History screen.
For more information, see A/R Document History Screen (Receipts).
- To see other columns or lines, click the arrows in the lower corners of the screen, or use the scroll bars.
- Click Close to return to the A/R Receipt Entry screen.