How to View a Miscellaneous Receipt for a Non-Accounts-Receivable Customer in Accounts Receivable for Sage 300
To view a miscellaneous receipt for an unspecified customer:
- Open Accounts Receivable > A/R Customers > Customer Inquiry.
- If there is an entry in the Customer No. field, select the code, and then press the Delete key.
- Press the Tab key.
- In the Amounts In field, select the currency in which to display figures.
You can choose Bank Currency or Functional Currency.
- Click the Receipts tab to see all miscellaneous receipts posted for unspecified customers.
- Click the Pending tab to see miscellaneous receipts that are not yet posted for these customers.