How to View a List of Existing Payment Batches in Sage 300 Accounts Payable
- Open Accounts Payable>A/P Transactions>Payment Batch List.
- To start the display with a specific batch number, type the number or select it from the Finder.
- Tip: To limit the list to batches that are open or ready to post, clear the Show Posted And Deleted Batches option.
- To edit or view an existing invoice batch in the Payment Entry screen, double-click it on the table, or select it, and then click Open.
- Note: You cannot work with posted or deleted batches.