How to use Windows Scheduler to schedule reports in Sage 100 Intelligence
DescriptionHow to use Windows Scheduler to schedule reports in Sage 100 Intelligence
ResolutionPlease see related article below before proceeding with steps below.
- Open the Windows Control Panel and then open the Administrative Tools, Task Scheduler item.
- From the menu choose Action, Create Task.
- The Create Task window will appear.
- Give the task a meaningful name.
- Click on the Actions tab.
- Click New.
- Under Program/script, paste the command from the clipboard.
- Click OK.
- Confirm the arguments specified by clicking Yes.
This Task pane is shown below:
- In the When running the task, use the following user account box enter the user name that should be used to run the report under (for domain user accounts use the format domain_name\user_name) . The user name must be a valid account on the domain or local machine with sufficient privileges to run Sage 100 Intelligence.
- To set the Schedule for the Task click on the Triggers Tab
- Click the New button.
13.When you have set the schedule options click the OK button.
- It is important to understand that the user account that is used for the scheduled report must have sufficient permissions to access all the necessary resources to run the Sage 100 Intelligence report. It is best to log on to the machine that will be running the scheduled report as that user and test that the report can be run interactively under the user account before using the account for scheduled reports.
- For more information about how Sage 100 Intelligence reports are scheduled and checking log file information, please see related article below. For more detailed information on the windows scheduling options see the Windows Help files.