How to use the PublishSheet Add-In in Sage Intelligence
To create an HTML version of a Sage intelligence report, the PublishSheet Add-in may be used.
- In the report Properties tab, select the “Show Advanced” checkbox.
- Select the “…” button next to Run Add-Ins. the Choose Add-In Function screen appears.
- Select the Add-In Library: “CRMReportAddIn.dll”.
- Select the Add-in library Module: “CRM Report Format”.
- Select the Add-In Function: “PublishSheet”.
- Enter the Sheet to Publish from the report.
- Enter the full path and filename to publish to. This may be a local path, or a UNC path.
- Press “Apply” to save the information.
- Run the report.