How to Use the Finder to Select a Contract that Use the Same Currency as the Specified Customer on Sage 300
- Do one of the following:
- Highlight the detail line, then click the Contract column heading.
- On the detail line, click the Contract field once, then click the Finder that appears in the Contract field.
- Highlight the contract you want to use in the detail, click Select, and then click Close.
- If the selected invoice was generated in Project and Job Costing, you cannot change the contract.
- You can select only contracts that have an Open or On Hold status in Project and Job Costing. If the contract is on hold, the program warns you. You cannot use a contract that is on hold if it has never been opened.