How to ship items for some detail lines on the O/E Order Entry on Sage 300
- Open Order Entry > O/E Transactions > Order Entry.
- Enter the order number, or select it using the Order No. Finder.
- Select a line for which you want to enter shipped quantities. The number of items available at the selected location and for all locations appears in the inventory quantities area below the Detail table.
- Tip: If you want to view all fields for the selected detail on the O/E Items/Taxes screen, rather than in the Detail table, press F9 or click the Item/Tax button.
- In the Qty. Shipped field, enter the number of items that you want to ship.
- If you use backorder quantities, tab to the Qty. B/O field and update it as required.
- If you want to add a prepayment to the order, click the Prepayment button. If you use Payment Processing, you can also process a credit card prepayment for the order.
- On the Totals tab, check the totals for the order. If you want to automatically create an invoice for shipped quantities, select the Create Invoice option on the Totals tab.
- Post the document.