How to set up Job Status Maintenance in Sage 100
How to Set up Job Status Maintenance in Sage 100 ERP
Use Job Status Maintenance to define which job statuses are allowed when entering job numbers in data entry windows in the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory Management, Job Cost, Payroll, Purchase Order, and Sales Order modules.
- Confirm this feature is enabled in Job Cost Options/Addition tab.
- Make sure the option Define Job Statuses Allowed in Entry is selected.
- Expand Job Cost/Setup/Job Status Maintenance.
- At the Module field, enter a module code, or enter ALL to select allowed statuses for all applicable modules.
- At the Data Entry field, enter the data entry task for which you want to define allowed job statuses.
- At Job Statuses to Allow, select one or more check boxes to allow the corresponding job statuses in the data entry task selected at the Data Entry field.
- Click Accept to save.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.