How to Set Options for Accounts Receivable in Sage 300
Before You Start
- Make sure that you understand the impact the options have on Accounts Receivable processing. For more information, see “A/R Options Screen” (page 544).
- Make sure that no other users are using Accounts Receivable and that no other Accounts Receivable screens are open on your computer
To set options for Accounts Receivable:
- Open Accounts Receivable > A/R Setup > Options.
- Click the tab that contains the options you want to change.
- Make your changes.
- Click Save.
Note: If any other Accounts Receivable screens are open, most changes on the A/R Options screen cannot be saved.
After changing options
- Print the Options report. For more information, see “Printing the A/R Options Report” (page 335)