How to reverse Work Order Labor transactions in Sage 100
How to reverse Work order Labor Transactions
Enter a Labor transaction with a negative value for the quantity completed to reverse the hours and the related extended cost.
Note: A transaction for more than eight hours must be reversed in eight-hour increments. For example, to reverse a 24-hour transaction, create three separate lines, each for eight-hours.
- Open Work Order, Main, Work Order Transaction Entry
- Select next available transaction number, and select Labor from the Type list.
- Select the affected employee or crew number
- Select Lines, select the applicable work order number and step number
- Enter the correct start and stop time.
- In the Qty Completed field, enter a negative quantity, and click OK.
- Update the transaction.
- Alternatively, enter a Misc Labor transaction to reverse the dollar amount without entering hours.
- Click Accept
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.