How to Reverse a General Ledger Batch in Sage 300
How to Reverse a General Ledger G/L Batch
Batch posted by mistake.
To reverse a G/L Batch, please do the following:
- Go to G/L Transactions – Batch List
- Ensure “Show Posted and Deleted Batches” option selected.
- Locate the Batch requires to be reversed and Open it.
- Press the “Reverse” button located at the bottom.
- The reverse option allows you to reverse the entire batch, or reverse an individual entry within the batch.
- This process will generate a batch with the description “Reversal”.
- Post the Reversal Batch.