How to Restart the Import Process in Sage 300 G/L Consolidation
- Use the G/L Consol Export Setup screen to change the export process so the problem records are not exported, or are exported properly (such as by using a mapping table).
- Use the Restart Maintenance screen in Administrative Services to delete the restart record created by the import problem.
- The number appearing for the restart record is the export sequence number. For more information, see “G/L Consol. Import Screen” (page 46).
- You must remove the restart record before you can restart importing.
- Run Export again, using the updated, corrected process.
- Run Import again.