How to reinitialize Sage 100 Inventory Transaction data entry files
How to reinitialize Inventory Transaction data entry files
Use caution when working with the below product functionality. Always create a backup of your data before proceeding with advanced solutions.
- Open Library Master, Utilities, Reinitialize Data Files
- Select the Company Code being used and select the module Inventory Management
- Select the following files (file list is in alphabetical order), and click Proceed:
- If Sage 100c Multi-Bin Basic is installed (valid for versions 2016 and beyond), also select files:
- Click Proceed
- Open Library Master, Utilities, Rebuild Sort Files
- Select the Company Code being used and Module = Inventory Management
If batch entry is used, delete the batch record from GL_CompanyActiveBatch.M4T
- Open Library Master, Utilities, Data File Display and Maintenance (DFDM).
- Select the lookup, and browse to ..\Mas90\MAS_xxx\GLxxx (xxx = company code).
- Select GL_CompanyActiveBatch.M4T
- Click Key Scan, and select the batch number.
For example, the key “I/MO0100002” has the following format:
- Module code: 2 characters (I/M)
- Batch Type: 2 digits (01)
- Batch Number: 5 digits (00002)
- Click Delete
- Rebuild sort files for Inventory Management.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.