How to recreate Ops Inquiry or Sales Analysis in Sage 300
The Sales Analysis and Ops Inquiry database is not included in backups performed using the DBDump utility. This database needs to be recreated if the company database is moved from one server to another.
To recreate the UNI database used by Sales Inquiry or Ops Inquiry please see the steps below.
- Backup the existing company databases
- Start Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio or Pervasive Control Center
- Delete the ‘UNI’ database
- Recreate the ‘UNI’ database
- Edit the CSAPP table in the company database and remove the UQ entry for Ops Inquiry or the UX entry for Sales Analysis
- Start Sage 300 ERP
- Select Data Activation under Administrative Services
- Re-activate the required module
UNI database has been recreated for the selected company.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.