How to print transfer slips on Sage 300 Inventory Control
- Open Inventory Control > I/C Stock Control Reports > Transfer Slips. Or, save or post a new transfer transaction, and then click Yes when Inventory Control displays the transfer number and asks if you want to print transfer slips.
- In the Use Transfer Slip field, select the transfer slip form to use. Inventory Control ships with two transfer slips: one prints the Quantity Received on the slip, and the other leaves this field blank.
- If you used the Transfer Slips icon to open the screen, select the range of inventory transfers for which to print transfer slips.
- Select Include Serial/Lot Numbers to print serial/lot numbers for serialized or lotted items on the transfer slips.
- Select Include Transfer Slips Already Printed if you are reprinting a transfer slip.
- Click Print.
- If you are printing to a physical printer, the Print window appears. Confirm your printer selection and the number of copies to print, and then click OK. Otherwise, click Cancel or Setup.
- If you are printing to the screen (preview), the report appears in a new window. You can print the report or export it to a file.
- Note: For Web-based clients, the preview screen appears first when you click the Print button.
- If you are printing to a file, the Export window appears. Specify the file format (for example, PDF, DOC, or XLS). Also, specify a destination for the file:
- Application. View the report in an application that can open files of the specified format (for example, if you specify PDF as the file format, the report opens in Adobe Acrobat). You can then save the file.
- Disk file. Save the report to a location you specify.
- Microsoft Mail. Send the report as an e-mail attachment.
- You can enter the name of a non-existent file or directory to be created by the system when you print. When you print to a file, the report is assigned a unique name, for example, CS1000.TXT.
- If you are printing to e-mail, an e-mail message appears with the report attached.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.