How to print the Warranty/Contract List report on Sage 300 Inventory Control
- Open Inventory Control > I/C Stock Control Reports > Warranty/Contract List.
- From the Report Type list, select Item Summary, Contract Summary, or Warranty Summary.
- In the Print field, select Serial Numbers or Lot Numbers.
- If you selected Warranty Summary or Contract Summary as the report type, in the Order By list, specify whether to print the report by item numbers or by serial/lot numbers.
- In the Sort By field, specify the sort order for the report details. (The choices available depend on your selections in the Report Type and Print fields.)
- Use the Status field to include or exclude items or numbers by their status (Available, Not Available or Both).
- If you selected Warranty Summary as the report type, and you are printing serial numbers on the report, in the Show list, specify whether to include registered warranties, unregistered warranties, or both on the report.
- In the From and To fields, select a range of codes (Warranty and/or Contract), Item Numbers, Locations and Dates (Expiry, Stock or Sold) to include on the report.
- In the Use field, specify the latest or the earliest expiry date for the warranties and/or contracts to include on the report.
- Click Print.
- If you are printing to a physical printer, the Print window appears. Confirm your printer selection and the number of copies to print, and then click OK. Otherwise, click Cancel or Setup.
- If you are printing to the screen (preview), the report appears in a new window. You can print the report or export it to a file.
- Note: For Web-based clients, the preview screen appears first when you click the Print button.
- If you are printing to a file, the Export window appears. Specify the file format (for example, PDF, DOC, or XLS). Also, specify a destination for the file:
- Application. View the report in an application that can open files of the specified format (for example, if you specify PDF as the file format, the report opens in Adobe Acrobat). You can then save the file.
- Disk file. Save the report to a location you specify.
- Microsoft Mail. Send the report as an e-mail attachment.
- You can enter the name of a non-existent file or directory to be created by the system when you print. When you print to a file, the report is assigned a unique name, for example, CS1000.TXT.
- If you are printing to e-mail, an e-mail message appears with the report attached.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.