How to Print the Transaction History Report on Sage 300 Inventory Control
- Open Inventory Control > I/C Price/Sales Analysis Reports > Transaction History.
- Make a selection from the Report Type list. You can print a summary report or a detail report with serial and lot numbers included for applicable transactions.
- Make your selections in the following fields:
- As at Year [ ] and Period [ ]. Select the ending period for the range of transactions you want to print. Inventory Control will list all transactions occurring before and during the specified period, excluding those you cleared in the Clear History screen.
- By. Specify the method of sorting transactions. Choose either Account Set Code or Item Number.
- From Account Set [ ], To Account Set [ ]. Select a range of accounts sets to include in the report.
- From Item Number [ ], To Item Number [ ]. If you chose to sort by item number, select a range of item numbers to include in the report.
- Click Print.
- If you are printing to a physical printer, the Print window appears. Confirm your printer selection and the number of copies to print, and then click OK. Otherwise, click Cancel or Setup.
- If you are printing to the screen (preview), the report appears in a new window. You can print the report or export it to a file.
- Note: For Web-based clients, the preview screen appears first when you click the Print button.
- If you are printing to a file, the Export window appears. Specify the file format (for example, PDF, DOC, or XLS). Also, specify a destination for the file:
- Application. View the report in an application that can open files of the specified format (for example, if you specify PDF as the file format, the report opens in Adobe Acrobat). You can then save the file.
- Disk file. Save the report to a location you specify.
- Microsoft Mail. Send the report as an e-mail attachment.
- You can enter the name of a non-existent file or directory to be created by the system when you print. When you print to a file, the report is assigned a unique name, for example, CS1000.TXT.
- If you are printing to e-mail, an e-mail message appears with the report attached.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.