How to Print the Tax Tracking Report on Sage 300
- Open Common Services > Tax Services > Tax Reports > Tax Tracking.
- Select the range of tax authorities to include on the report.
- If you use multicurrency accounting, specify the currency – source, functional, or reporting – in which to report tax amounts.
- Specify whether to report amounts by fiscal year / period or document date, and then enter a range of fiscal periods or document dates to include on the report.
- Specify whether to sort the printed report by tax authority or item tax class.
- If you are printing the report by item tax class, enter the range of tax classes.
- Select the transaction type (Sales or Purchases).
- Click Print.