How to print the Revaluation Posting Journal on Sage 300 Accounts Payable
- Open Accounts Payable > A/P Transaction Reports > Posting Journals.
- Specify the following report options:
- Select Posting Journal. Select Revaluation or Provisional Revaluation.
- From Posting Sequence and To Posting Sequence. If you are printing a revaluation posting journal, type the lowest and highest numbers in the range of posting sequences for which you want to print journals.
- You do not see this option if you are printing a provisional revaluation journal.
- Reprint Previously Printed Journals. Select this option if you want to print additional copies of journals you printed before. You see this option only if you are printing a Revaluation Posting Journal.
- Note: Do not select the option if you want to print only journals you have not already printed from the specified range of posting sequence numbers.
- Click Print.
- If you are printing to a physical printer, the Print window appears. Confirm your printer selection and the number of copies to print, and then click OK. Otherwise, click Cancel or Setup.
- If you are printing to the screen (preview), the report appears in a new window. You can print the report or export it to a file.
- Note: For Web-based clients, the preview screen appears first when you click the Print button.
- If you are printing to a file, the Export window appears. Specify the file format (for example, PDF, DOC, or XLS). Also, specify a destination for the file:
- Application. View the report in an application that can open files of the specified format (for example, if you specify PDF as the file format, the report opens in Adobe Acrobat). You can then save the file.
- Disk file. Save the report to a location you specify.
- Microsoft Mail. Send the report as an e-mail attachment.
- You can enter the name of a non-existent file or directory to be created by the system when you print. When you print to a file, the report is assigned a unique name, for example, CS1000.TXT.
- If you are printing to e-mail, an e-mail message appears with the report attached.