How to Print the Reconciliation Status Report in Sage 300 Bank Services
- Open Common Services > Bank Services > Bank Transaction Reports > Reconciliation
- Specify the bank or range of banks to include on the report.
- Specify criteria for selecting transactions to include on the report, including:
- The range of dates to which transactions were posted.
- The source application (or range of applications) that sent the transactions to Bank Services.
- Reconciliation statuses for withdrawals. For more information, see “Withdrawal
Reconciliation Statuses” (page 44).
- Reconciliation statuses for deposits. For more information, see “Deposit Reconciliation
Statuses” (page 41).
- Note: The report includes only withdrawals and deposits with the reconciliation statuses you select.
- Select the Print Deposit Details option to include details of individual receipts in a deposit.
- Click Print.