How to Print the G/L Transactions Report on Sage 300 Inventory Control
- Open Inventory Control > I/C Price/Sales Analysis Reports > G/L Transactions.
- Make your selections for the following fields:
- Through Posting Sequence. The program displays the latest posting sequence number, but you can enter an earlier number. The report lists all transactions for posting sequences up to and including the number you specify.
- Report Format. Select Detail or Summary.
- Sort by. If you are printing the detailed report, specify the order in which to list the transactions on the report. The choices are by general ledger Account Number, by Year/Period, and by Batch/Entry Number.
- Report Currency. If you use multicurrency, specify whether to print amounts in each source currency or in the functional currency.
- Click Print.
- If you are printing to a physical printer, the Print window appears. Confirm your printer selection and the number of copies to print, and then click OK. Otherwise, click Cancel or Setup.
- If you are printing to the screen (preview), the report appears in a new window. You can print the report or export it to a file.
- Note: For Web-based clients, the preview screen appears first when you click the Print button.
- If you are printing to a file, the Export window appears. Specify the file format (for example, PDF, DOC, or XLS). Also, specify a destination for the file:
- Application. View the report in an application that can open files of the specified format (for example, if you specify PDF as the file format, the report opens in Adobe Acrobat). You can then save the file.
- Disk file. Save the report to a location you specify.
- Microsoft Mail. Send the report as an e-mail attachment.
- You can enter the name of a non-existent file or directory to be created by the system when you print. When you print to a file, the report is assigned a unique name, for example, CS1000.TXT.
- If you are printing to e-mail, an e-mail message appears with the report attached.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.