How to Print the G/L Transactions Report in Sage 300 Bank Services
- Open Common Services > Bank Services > Bank Transaction Reports > G/L Transactions.
- Specify the latest posting sequence number for which to send transactions to the General
Ledger. The report lists all transactions for posting sequences up to and including the number you specify.
- Specify the level of detail for the report (detailed or summary).
- If you are printing a detailed report, use the Sort By field to specify the order in which to list
- If the account is multicurrency, specify whether to include transaction information in your
company’s functional currency or in the source currencies of the transactions.
- Click Print.