How to Print the General Ledger Consolidations Import Audit Report in Sage 300
- Open General Ledger > G/L Consolidations > G/L Consol. Reports > Import Audit.
- Specify the criteria by which to print the report.
- By unit ID and process ID. Select Unit ID, Process ID and specify the ranges of unit IDs and process IDs to include.
- By import date. Select Import Date and specify the range of dates to include.
- By unit ID and fiscal period. Select Unit ID, Fiscal Period and specify the ranges of unit IDs and fiscal years and periods to include.
- By sequence number. Select Import Sequence Number and specify the range of sequence numbers to include.
- Click Print.
- If you are printing to a physical printer, the Print window appears. Confirm your printer selection and the number of copies to print, and then click OK. Otherwise, click Cancel or Setup.
- If you are printing to the screen (preview), the report appears in a new window. You can print the report or export it to a file.
- Note: For Web-based clients, the preview screen appears first when you click the Print button.
- If you are printing to a file, the Export window appears. Specify the file format (for example, PDF, DOC, or XLS). Also, specify a destination for the file:
- Application. View the report in an application that can open files of the specified format (for example, if you specify PDF as the file format, the report opens in Adobe Acrobat). You can then save the file.
- Disk file. Save the report to a location you specify.
- Microsoft Mail. Send the report as an e-mail attachment.
- You can enter the name of a non-existent file or directory to be created by the system when you print. When you print to a file, the report is assigned a unique name, for example, CS1000.TXT.
- If you are printing to e-mail, an e-mail message appears with the report attached.