How to Print the Deposit Slip Report on Sage 300
- Do one of the following:
- To print the deposit slip for the batch you are working on, click Deposit in a receipt entry screen.
- To print a deposit slip for a batch you have selected, click Deposit in the Receipt Batch list.
- To print a range of deposit slips or to print deposit slips after posting their batches, open Accounts Receivable > A/R Transaction Reports > Deposit Slips.
- In the Use Deposit Slip field, type the name of the format you use for printing deposit slips for the bank. You can also click the Browse button, search for the file you need, then double-click it, or highlight it, and then press the Enter key to select it. The default deposit slip form, BKDPST01.RPT, is formatted for laser printers and includes cash and check receipts only. The form BKDPST02.RPT includes checks, cash, and the other receipt types you use. It also includes a form that helps you fill in an official bank deposit slip.
- Select additional options, as follows:
- Reprint Previously Printed Deposit Slips. Select this option if you want to print new copies of deposit slips you printed before.
- Bank Code. Accept the displayed bank code or type another bank code or select one from the Finder. Select the bank code that matches the bank code in the batches for which you want to print
deposit slips. If other bank codes are used in the range of batches you specify, Accounts Receivable prints deposit slips only for the batches that use the bank code you enter in this field.
- From Deposit Number/To Deposit Number. Enter the numbers for the first and last deposits in the range for which you want to print deposit slips. You can also select all deposit numbers, or choose the first and last deposits using the Finder.
- Click Print.
- If you are printing to a physical printer, the Print window appears. Confirm your printer selection and the number of copies to print, and then click OK. Otherwise, click Cancel or Setup.
- If you are printing to the screen (preview), the report appears in a new window. You can print the report or export it to a file.
- Note: For Web-based clients, the preview screen appears first when you click the Print button.
- If you are printing to a file, the Export window appears. Specify the file format (for example, PDF, DOC, or XLS). Also, specify a destination for the file:
- Application. View the report in an application that can open files of the specified format (for example, if you specify PDF as the file format, the report opens in Adobe Acrobat). You can then save the file.
- Disk file. Save the report to a location you specify.
- Microsoft Mail. Send the report as an e-mail attachment.
- You can enter the name of a non-existent file or directory to be created by the system when you print. When you print to a file, the report is assigned a unique name, for example, CS1000.TXT.
- If you are printing to e-mail, an e-mail message appears with the report attached.