How to print statements using Intelligence Reporting on Sage 300 General Ledger
- Open Intelligence Reporting > Report Viewer.
- In the Report Viewer screen that appears, under the Designer heading, double-click the layout for the statement you want to view (for example, Financial Balance Sheet).
- On the ribbon, click Run.
- If the Enter Report Parameters dialog box appears, click the browse button, select parameters for the report, and then click OK. Intelligence Reporting generates the report, displaying the results on several tabs in an Excel workbook.
- Tip: For help on using Sage Intelligence Reporting, click the Home tab. This tab includes a variety of resources, including links to YouTube videos, the Sage Intelligence Community, and the Sage Intelligence Knowledge Base.
- Click the tab that contains the version of the report that you want to view. For example, if you generated an income statement, there are tabs for Actual YTD, Actual vs Prior, and Actual vs Budget.
- When you are satisfied with the results, you can print the report by clicking File > Print, then selecting print options as usual.
You can also view and print reports using the Report Designer. Open Intelligence Reporting > Report Designer, select a layout, and enter parameters, similar to the procedure for generating the report from the Report Viewer.