How to print a quote immediately after posting it on Sage 300 Order Entry
- Use the O/E Order Entry form to enter a quote, and then click Post. The Confirmation screen appears.
- Click Yes. The O/E Quotes screen appears, displaying the number of the quote you posted.
- In the Use Quote field, select the format to use for printing the quote.
- Specify the delivery method to use for sending the quote to the customer. You can select one of the following methods:
- Select Print Destination to print the invoices to your usual print destination.
- Select Customer to use the delivery method specified in each customer record in Accounts Receivable.
- If you select Customer as the delivery method, select the ID for the message you want to send with e-mailed documents.
- To view or edit the message for the selected ID, or to add a new e-mail message, click the Zoom button for the Message ID field.
- Review the options on the screen, and change selections as required.
- If you want to review the quote before printing, or to print a test copy and verify that information is aligned correctly on a preprinted form, click Align.
- Click Print.