How to Print a List of Overdue Customer Accounts in Accounts Receivable for Sage 300
Before You Start
- Verify the print destination and, if necessary, turn on and connect the printer.
To print a list of overdue customer accounts:
- Open Accounts Receivable > A/R Customers > Customer List.
- From the first Select By list, specify initial report criteria as needed, such as range of customer numbers, customer groups, and/or account sets.
- From next Select By list, select Overdue Amount., and in the From and To fields that appear, specify a range of overdue amounts that customers must owe to be included on the report.
- Use the remaining Select By lists to specify additional criteria as needed.
- Under Aging, select options to determine the transactions that are current and those that are overdue.
- Age By. Select Due Date to age overdue amounts by their document due dates.
- Age As Of. Specify the date as of which to age transactions. The program assigns each transaction to an aging period by calculating the number of days between its due date and the Age As Of date.
- Cutoff Date. Specify the latest due date that a transaction can have to be included on the report. (The report includes only transactions with a due date on or before the cutoff date you specify.)
- Include Prepayments. Select this option to take customer prepayments into account when calculating overdue balances.
- Under Include, select the Contact Information option to include the name, telephone number, and e-mail address of each customer contact in the report.
- Click Process.
The Customer List Preview screen appears and displays customer accounts that match the criteria you specified.
- Click Print.
- If you are printing to a physical printer, the Print window appears. Confirm your printer selection and the number of copies to print, and then click OK. Otherwise, click Cancel or Setup.
- If you are printing to the screen (preview), the report appears in a new window. You can print the report or export it to a file.
Note: For Web-based clients, the preview screen appears first when you click the Print button.
- If you are printing to a file, the Export window appears. Specify the file format (for example, PDF, DOC, or XLS). Also, specify a destination for the file:
- Application. View the report in an application that can open files of the specified format (for example, if you specify PDF as the file format, the report opens in Adobe Acrobat). You can then save the file.
- Disk file. Save the report to a location you specify.
- Microsoft Mail. Send the report as an e-mail attachment.
You can enter the name of a non-existent file or directory to be created by the system when you print. When you print to a file, the report is assigned a unique name, for example, CS1000.TXT.
- If you are printing to e-mail, an e-mail message appears with the report attached.
- Click Close to return to the A/R Customer List screen.