How to Print a List of Customers in Accounts Receivable for Sage 300
Before You Start
- Verify the print destination and, if necessary, turn on and connect the printer.
To print the A/R Customer List report:
- Open Accounts Receivable > A/R Customers > Customer List.
- Under Customer Range, specify up to seven selection criteria that determine customer records to include in the report.
- Under Credit Limit, specify optional credit limit criteria.
- If you want to include customer contact information in the report, select the Contact Information option.
- If you want the report to include customers with no balance in their accounts, select the option Customers With Zero A/R Balance.
- Click Process to generate and display the list.
The Customer List Preview window appears, and displays a list of customers that match the criteria you specified.
- Click Print.
- If you are printing to a physical printer, the Print window appears. Confirm your printer selection and the number of copies to print, and then click OK. Otherwise, click Cancel or Setup.
- If you are printing to the screen (preview), the report appears in a new window. You can print the report or export it to a file.
Note: For Web-based clients, the preview screen appears first when you click the Print button.
- If you are printing to a file, the Export window appears. Specify the file format (for example, PDF, DOC, or XLS). Also, specify a destination for the file:
- Application. View the report in an application that can open files of the specified format (for example, if you specify PDF as the file format, the report opens in Adobe Acrobat). You can then save the file.
- Disk file. Save the report to a location you specify.
- Microsoft Mail. Send the report as an e-mail attachment.
You can enter the name of a non-existent file or directory to be created by the system when you print. When you print to a file, the report is assigned a unique name, for example, CS1000.TXT.
l If you are printing to e-mail, an e-mail message appears with the report attached.
- Click Close to return to the A/R Customer List Criteria screen